Walkman used to be the most popular portable music player, and CD also played an important role in human daily entertainment decades ago, however, nowadays, with the development of modern communication technology, the world of portable devices has changed to a great degree, and the easy-to-carry portable devices such as iPod, Zune, PSP, iPhone and other more have being taking the place of traditional Walkman, while CDs are now being replaced by DVDs and so many people are looking to convert their DVDs in a format which suites their portable devices.
In fact, different Portable Devices support different formats, for example you cannot play AVI on iPhone5 since it supports MP4 format. Regardless to whether you want to convert DVD to iPod or DVD to AVI or any other format, the conversion is very easy provided you have the correct software. But there are so many converting tools in the market which may make you lost and drop you into the dilemma because you don’t know which one you should choose. Followed are 5 tips for you to help you find the most suitable converter.
- Select easy-to-use converter with intuitive interface and all the formats it supports should be clearly written in an understandable manner.
- Choose the converter provided free trial since the easiest software is of no use if it doesn’t seem easy particularly to you.
- Make sure the converter is compatible with popular formats so that you can convert DVD to play on portable devices like iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, etc.
- Purchase converter equipped with free lifetime technical support.
- Make sure the converter can ensure high output audio & video quality.
Here I humbly suggest you to try the CloneDVD Studio DVD Ripper which is a reliable DVD ripping software and can fully meet these standards.