Though digital music can be stored as data files, it is useful to make an audio DVD. A burned audio DVD is a compact disc just like a music DVD you buy from the store and can be played on any devices that has a DVD drive. To burn a DVD of your favorite music, you can create your own custom DVDs to match different moods or conditions. Burning your favorite music to DVD will keep them save in case of losing.
Before begin to burn a own custom music DVD, we should get prepared for the operation.
1. Download an audio DVD maker. An audio DVD maker should allows you to convert all separate audio file (CD, MP3, WMA, WMV, etc) into DVD format. Aviosoft Audio DVD Maker is the right one for you, it is free and can edit your music files. It also can rip all audio track from video file with audio contained in. Audio DVD Maker supports all popular DVD media and dual-layer DVD-9 burner, the copied disc is playable on both PC and home DVD player.
2. Buy DVD media. You should buy some good quality blank DVDs to ensure it can be replayed many times.
After the preparation, we can start burning (a DVD burner installed in your computer).
1. Click top ”Edit” menu and import files, you can add lyric and image as you like.
2. Drop-down click in ”Output Type” option to select ”DVD Burning”.
3. DVD burner’s drive letter and model will display in ”Device” option.
4. Select burn engine and DVD burner in ”DVD Burning” area.
5. Specify Working Directory to a directory with large enough space, click “Create” button, you will burn the edit files into DVD disc. The default working directory is “C:\Audio DVD Maker”.
Wait until the progress finishes. It will take you a short time.