Have you ever thought of converting audio files to DVD and store it permanently? A DVD is a very high-density optical storage medium. It is able to hold significantly more data. For the sake of converting audio files to DVD, we need a DVD burner and an audio DVD maker to help us. With an Audio DVD Maker, you can organize and batch convert all your video and audio files to DVD effortlessly.
Let’s have a look at what can an Audio DVD Maker do for us. Audio DVD Maker allows you:
1. Convert all separate audio file (CD, MP3, WMA, WMV, etc) into DVD format.
2. Rip all audio tracks from video file with audio contained in.
3. Record audio with line in device or microphone.
4. Edit audio files (add / delete title, add / delete / edit chapter, add lyric and background pictures, arrange the order).
To convert audio files to DVD, you need install and run the software on your Windows PC (with DVD burner installed).
1. Click “Output Page”, DVD burner’s drive letter and model will display in the “Device” option.
2. Select burn engine and DVD burner.
3. Start “Create”. Before burning, if your DVD disc is DVD-RW type or not a blank one, please click “Erase” to erase the disc first. The “Abort” button is to cancel burning.
After the process is finished, you will get a music DVD which is made by yourself, then you can play it on a DVD player at home or in your car.
MP3* – MP3 is an acronym for MPEG-1 (or MPEG-2) Layer 3 audio encoding. MP3 is a popular compression format used for audio files on computers and portable devices. The compression in MP3 works on the basis of a “psychoacoustic model” which means that parts of the audio that human ears cannot detect are discarded by the encoder. Although this is a LOSSY process, it can yield very high quality audio files are relatively high compression rates. A typical MP3 file encoded at 128 Kbit/s (12:1 compression) is near CD quality.
DVD* – DVD stands for Digital Video Disc. A standard DVD records video data in MPEG-2 format. A DVD player or a computer equipped with a DVD drive is required to play DVDs.