Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 was released in March, 2011, equipped with a 10.1-inch high resolution capacitive touch screen, big internal memory and Android 3.0 operation system. Wi-Fi and 3G are available for internet connection. No doubt, it is a perfect entertainment device to surf online, watch videos, play games, and browse pictures. As a tablet, it does not have a DVD ROM, then how to play DVD movies on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1? Can you watch your protected DVD on Tab 10.1? The answer is yes, you can rip DVD movies to Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with a DVD decrypter.
As we know, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 does not recognize DVD format video files, but support MP4 and AVI format. So we need to rip DVD movies to format supported by Tab 10.1. There is a powerful DVD decrypter software – CloneDVD that can copy any protected DVD to DVD disk, DVD to hard drive and DVD to portable device or media player. Clonedvd.net offers free trial version for users to experience its amazing functions.
Let’s see how to rip DVD movies to Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1:
1. Download the DVD decrypter, install and run it.
2. Insert your DVD into computer drive; you will see the DVD info; preview the content in the mini window.
3. Choose a ripping mode from Entire disc, Main movie or Customize.
4. Select audio and subtitle.
5. Choose “Copy as Movie File”, and AVI in common video as output format.
6. Click “Start” to rip DVD.
CloneDVD is the best DVD copy software, it can automatically remove all the protections includes CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, etc. Its powerful feature makes copying DVD not a difficulty.