BlackBerry Torch 9800 is a nice mobile phone. As a media player, it is perfect for audio / video playback. But if you would like to play DVDs on BlackBerry Torch 9800, you will have to face the problem that how to rip DVD to BlackBerry Torch 9800 and where to get a DVD to BlackBerry converter.
The video playback ability of Torch 9800
BlackBerry gains good reputation and much attention as the representative of BlackBerry Torch Series. It has 3.2 inches TFT capacitive touch screen with 16M colors and a resolution of 480*360, its extension could be up to 32GB, runs a BlackBerry OS 6.0 processor. All these factors ensure its good video processing capacity. As for the video format, it can play MPEG-4, H.263, H.264 and WMV.
Choose a DVD to BlackBerry converter
If you want to play DVDs on BlackBerry Torch 9800, a DVD to BlackBerry converter is necessary. Maybe you are confused to choose a good DVD to BlackBerry converter, but if you follow these criterions stated below, then it could be very easy.
1. Support BlackBerry Torch 9800. The converter should provide the right video format and parameter for BlackBerry Torch 9800.
2. Excellent video & audio quality. A good DVD converter should deliver good quality of video and audio.
3. Safe and easy to use. A good DVD to BlackBerry converter should convert DVD to BlackBerry Torch 9800 without any virus. Also it should be easy to operate and save your precious time.
4. Extra functions. A converter with editing function like clipping, cropping, merging, adding effects would be perfect. These editing features can meet users’ higher demands.
Aviosoft Video Converter is an all-in-one DVD / video converter for mobile devices like iPhone, iPod, iPad, BlackBerry, Nokia, etc. It can provide you with nice features and wonderful video/audio effect.
Guide on how to rip DVD to BlackBerry Torch 9800
1. Download the converter, install it on Window computer and run it.
2. Load DVD onto the DVD to BlackBerry converter.
3. Choose the output format. Here, we choose BlackBerry -> Torch 9800.
4. Choose an output folder to save video.
5. Start to convert. Click “Start” button to begin converting DVD to BlackBerry Torch 9800.
As you can see, it is not so difficult to settle the problem how to play DVDs on BlackBerry 9800. Aviosoft Video Converter can easily meet your demands and complete its works.