Sometimes you must open the specific sweet video clips within DVD movies and playback them on your computer or other portable devices. It is quite troublesome and will waste your time. Then you need a program that allows you to extract these files from the DVD and put them on your hard drive, a CD or other portable devices. Surely there is a way to do it, because that’s how the DVD is compiled in the first place right? Do not discuss legal issues; people just need them for personal and non-commercial use.
CloneDVD will certainly help you out. CloneDVD is the world best and easiest-to-use DVD copy software to copy/burn/rip/encrypt any DVD movies by removing all existing DVD protections automatically. With this software, you can extract DVD clips or cut out any part from a DVD disc that you dislike for storage or DVD conversion/copy, and also merge multiple DVD chapters together, add your own watermark on the movie to make it special and unique.
Now you can download them from clonedvd.net and launch them and follow the following tutorials to extract video from DVD instantly.
1. Insert DVD to DVD drive to let the program to identify and decrypt the DVD.
2. Select the output format from DVD to hard drive, DVD to AVI, DVD to ASF, MP4, 3GP, DVD to BlackBerry, DVD to PSP.
3. Set an output directory to save the video.
4. Edit the video in batch as you want that will save a lot of time.
5. Click start to extract files from the DVD. That’s all.