Summer is a hot yet cool season. It is hot because the temperature is always high, while it is cool because people can take a swim or go to beach for a cool summer vocation through enjoying soft sea breeze and cool seawater. However, there is another cool way for you to spend this summer vocation – buying some DVD movies, turning on air conditioner, enjoying a quite yet comfortable summer with your best friends and family.
If you have already got or in a plan to add newly-released DVD movies in your DVD collection, we strongly recommend you to make DVD backup for unexpected ruins; as is known to all, in its nature, DVD discs are fragile and easy-to-break, so make backup preparation is quite necessary in case of damage or loss. To backup DVD movies, you can copy them to your computer or to a black DVD disc, or you can rip them to iPad, Samsung Galaxy Note, Google Nexus 7, Kindle Fire, or any other pads and phones. Here we will provide a tutorial on how to copy & rip DVDs at blazing speed with high quality with CloneDVD.
How to Copy, Backup and Rip DVD Movies
CloneDVD is an all-in-one DVD copy & rip solution, which can help users to copy and rip DVD in several steps. Here we have the Life of Pi as an example to demonstrate how to copy & rip DVD movies with CloneDVD.
1. Copying Life of Pi DVD Movie to ISO Image
- Download and install CloneDVD, run and insert Life of Pi DVD movie on your PC. CloneDVD will automatically recognize the DVD
- Target: Specify Target as DVD Writer or Hard Drive
- Copy as: Specify target format as ISO Image
- Click ‘Start’ to start copying Life of Pi DVD movie to ISO image.
2. Rip and Backup Life of Pi DVD Movie to iPad Mini
- Run the CloneDVD, insert your DVDs in computer DVD-ROM, CloneDVD will automatically detect the movie and you can select the source disc.
- Specify “Output Format” as iPad Mini; Specify “Output Path” to preserve the converted videos.
- Click “Start “to rip and backup Life of Pi DVD Movie to iPad Mini