Image you are retrieving your DVD from its case because you would like to watch it again, you remove the case and only to find it scratched, how upset you are. Many people would suggest ripping your DVD to watch on an iPod or Apple TV. But what if you want to make exact copy of a physical DVD to play it on standalone DVD player or car DVD player, and save the original one on your DVD shelf? Here’s what you need to know how to make DVD copies.
A wedding DVD sent from your relative or a friend usually is homemade. And a DVD distributed by Hollywood is usually commercial. Homemade DVDs are not protected, but commercial DVDs are encrypted by copyright. So we need a DVD copy software program that could make DVD copies for both homemade and commercial DVDs.
CloneDVD is a professional DVD copy software which can copy any DVD to a blank DVD. It removes all existing DVD protections automatically, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, etc.
1. Insert the DVD disc that you want to copy.
2. Set the same DVD-RW as the target.
3. Choose Copy as DVD and set the target DVD size.
4. Choose a copy mode.
5. Click to copy DVD to a temporary folder in your computer hard disk.
6. After it finishes, eject the source DVD and insert a blank one. Click “OK”, the DVD copier will start to copy to the blank DVD.
If the disc is protected commercial DVD, CloneDVD will remove all the protections in the background. No matter how many DVDs you have to copy, just repeat the steps above. See, it is quite easy to learn how to make DVD copies. But remember to get a powerful but easy-to-use DVD copier.