To play a DVD you need a software DVD Player, then it is just to insert the DVD in your DVD-ROM and hit Play using any player like BlazeDVD(Freeware) or DVD X Player(Region free, CSS Free, protection free).
To play a copied/ripped DVD from the HD with DVD X Player just click on the open button and choose Open DVD File from the Hard Disk Drive and open the video_ts.ifo in the VIDEO_TS folder.
To play MPEG2 with Windows Media Player you need a software DVD Player installed or a MPEG2 Codec.
To play a copied/ripped DVD from your HD you can use DVD X Player, choose to open a directory and select the VIDEO_TS folder. Or use WinDVD, just right click on the play window and choose Source->DVD from folder and choose the VIDEO_TS folder.
CloneDVD 7 Ultimate
- 5 in 1 to enrich you digital life!
- DVD Copy + DVD Ripper + DVD Burner + Video Converter + Slideshow Maker
- Read More: CloneDVD 7 Ultimate
- Say good iTunes and Beats in integrating Music streaming, finally coming
- The first full use iPhone film, is the story about the LGBT community
- YouTube test new features: the user can choose their seats to watch the video
- Adblock Plus there, Google, Microsoft and Amazon darling pay the toll
- Real meaning generation Windows Embedded: up and down about 10 “native” Windows
Add to Circles