This article aims at contributing a perfect solution for users who are deeply troubled by how to rip & backup protected DVD movies to Hard Drive as AVI, MP4, FLV, WMV, MOV, etc. People who possess large DVD collections of favorite actors, desire to solve the dilemma of frequently enjoying collected films and preventing those valued DVDs from any loss or damages, as well as rip copyrighted DVD movies into video formats for playing on portable devices such as iPhone4/4S/5, iPad2/3/Mini, HTC, Samsung, Blackberry, Android, etc.
Nowadays, new copy protection technologies are widely used in movies/DVDs released by Hollywood, Disney, Paramount, Warner Home Video, etc, then selecting a suitable DVD ripping program to rip those copy protected DVDs seems quite important. Right here, DVD Ripper from CloneDVD Studio is highly recommended.
This powerful DVD ripping program is featured to help you quickly and easily rip your DVD movie collections into 3GP, MP4, AVI, ASF, WMV, etc. that can be played by portable devices including iPad, iPhone, iPod, PSP, Nokia, Android, HTC, Archos, MP4 players and more. With this app, now you can watch your favorite DVD movie on your favorite mobile devices anywhere, anytime.
Besides, if you desire to make sophisticated movies, this DVD ripping software is the right product which enables you to trim, crop, merge, add watermark or subtitle, adjust video playback effects, flip or rotate for perfect movie enjoyments on the go! Plus, this software is designed to remove all protection like CSS, RC, UOPs and Sony ARccOS while converting. It can also convert DVD to mobile devices with a high quality by removing warning screen and watermark.
It is easy to backup protected DVD movies with this DVD ripper; here we sketch the operation steps of this powerful DVD ripping software as follows:
1. Source Disc: loading, selecting the DVDs you want to rip them into media files from your computer.
2. Output Format, Output Path: selecting the target media format and the output path where you store the media files.
3. Merge all videos into one file: the multiple chosen DVD titles will be merged into one file if you check this bottom.
4. Clip and Edit: you can clip and edit the destination files as you wish.
5. More Settings: adjusting the Codes, Size, Frame Rate, Sample Rate, etc, of the destination video/audio files.
6. Start: clicking “start “to rip.