You may think there is no relationship between DVD and Nokia X6 phone because Nokia X6 can’t play DVDs. Yes, Nokia X6 is only a mobile phone. It doesn’t have a DVD drive, MPEG-2 decoder, so it can’t recognize DVDs. And what’s more, DVDs are copy protected. But what will happen if we rip DVD movies to Nokia X6 supported video format using a DVD ripper? Then we can play DVD on Nokia X6 as our wishes!
Choose a good DVD Ripper for Nokia X6
There are many DVD ripping tools available on the market; users may get confused with so many programs. From the experiences of a DVD movie fun like me, basic criteria of a good DVD ripper should contains the following points.
1. Fast speed and high quality output video. It is the primary factor for a DVD ripper because people don’t want to spend much time on waiting for the process or get low quality videos.
2. Ease of use. A good DVD ripper will offers the simplest operations for users, so that users can enjoy pleasant ripping process and easily get videos without any help.
3. Safety. A good DVD ripper doesn’t contain any virus, spyware, malware.
Based on the above criteria, CloneDVD for Mobile is your best choice. It can rip DVD movies to Nokia X6 with fast speed and excellent output effects in a safe way.
Guide on how to rip DVD to Nokia X6
1. Download the DVD ripper, install and run it on Windows.
2. Load DVD onto the ripper. The program will automatically show the DVD information on its main interface.
3. Choose the output format. Here we choose 3GP smart Phone because Nokia X6 can support 3GP videos.
4. Choose a ripping mode. Main movie is suggested.
5. Specify an output folder if you feel the default directory is not convenient.
6. Start to rip. Click “Start” button to begin the DVD to Nokia X6 conversion.
It is super easy and fast to rip DVD to Nokia X6. After the process has been finished, transfer the video to Nokia X6, then you can now. It also can support ripping DVD to BlackBerry, iPhone, iPod, PSP etc.