VOB files are generally from ripped commercial DVD movies DVDs or homemade DVDs. Besides VOB files, you’ll find IFO and BUP files inside the VOB folders which contains the features of the DVD movie. If you got an iPhone, one of the things you probably want to do is putting VOB movies to iPhone.
Sometimes you might get disappointed that you had tried hard to convert VOB files to iPhone and only to find the videos are not playble on iPhone. To solve the problem, I suggest you to use Aviosoft iPhone Video Converter from www.clonedvd.net, which is a professional tool to convert DVD files to common videos for iPhone.
The iPhone Video Converter supports almost all popular video formats such as *.RM, *.RMVB, *.AVI, *.WMV, *.ASF, *.MPG, *.MPEG, *.MPE, *M1V, *MPV2, *.MP4, *.DAT, *.MOV, *.VOB and turns them into formats supported by your iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4 HD.
Professional editing program for iPhone
1. Clip or cut out your loved segments from a video and convert to play on iPhone
2. Crop to change video frame size as you like
3. Add watermark and subtitle to create your own movie for iPhone
4. Merge or combine multiple videos of different formats and convert them into one MP4 video playable on iPhone
5. Adjust output video and audio settings manually like Codec, video size, frame rate, sample rate, channel, bit-rate, etc.
Slideshow creator for iPhone
1. Make unique photo slideshow for better view on iPhone, support all picture formats such as BMP, JPG, GIF, TIF, PNG, etc.
2. Personalize your picture slideshow by adding title, credits and background music
3. Choose your loved playback effects from the proposed numerous special effects
Besides, you can download your preferred flash videos (FLV) from YouTube with only one click and convert or rip the downloaded FLV to MP4 for iPhone family.
Free download the converter from http://www.clonedvd.net/iPhone-video-converter/ and install it on your computer.
You may also like…