Home theater surround sound systems generally use the playback system, the number of channels and more popular Dolby Digital and DTS systems to use the five broad-band form front and rear channel speakers, plus a subwoofer.
The requirements of these speakers with high-fidelity two-channel system on the request is no different, is still wide frequency response, low distortion, low coloration, and good transient response to common requests, in principle, as long as the outstanding performance of the speaker to listen to music , no problem for home theater, but those who are weak dynamic speaker output (such as LS3/5A) is not suitable, if encountered when large dynamic hot scenes easily overload distortion. Because the center speaker generally used on the TV, it should have anti-magnetic properties. In addition, each channel should be coordinated speaker sound, preferably with the range of products with manufacturers.
CloneDVD 7 Ultimate
- 5 in 1 to enrich you digital life!
- DVD Copy + DVD Ripper + DVD Burner + Video Converter + Slideshow Maker
- Read More: CloneDVD 7 Ultimate
- Say good iTunes and Beats in integrating Music streaming, finally coming
- The first full use iPhone film, is the story about the LGBT community
- YouTube test new features: the user can choose their seats to watch the video
- Adblock Plus there, Google, Microsoft and Amazon darling pay the toll
- Real meaning generation Windows Embedded: up and down about 10 “native” Windows
Add to Circles