Just as you can’t copy commercially made VHS tapes to another VCR due to Macrovision anti-copy encoding, the same applies to making copies to DVD. DVD recorders cannot bypass anti-copy signals on commercial VHS tapes or DVDs. If a DVD recorder detects anti-copy encoding it will not start the recording and display some sort of message either on screen or on its LED front panel display that it detects the anti-copy code or that it is detecting an unusable signal.
CloneDVD 7 Ultimate
- 5 in 1 to enrich you digital life!
- DVD Copy + DVD Ripper + DVD Burner + Video Converter + Slideshow Maker
- Read More: CloneDVD 7 Ultimate
- Say good iTunes and Beats in integrating Music streaming, finally coming
- The first full use iPhone film, is the story about the LGBT community
- YouTube test new features: the user can choose their seats to watch the video
- Adblock Plus there, Google, Microsoft and Amazon darling pay the toll
- Real meaning generation Windows Embedded: up and down about 10 “native” Windows
Add to Circles