Some non-U.S. discs from Warner, MGM, and Disney are marked with a distribution zone number. “D1″ identifies a UK-only release. These often have English-only soundtracks with BBFC censoring. “D2″ and “D3″ identify European DVDs that are not sold in the UK and Ireland. These often contain uncut or less cut versions of films. “D4″ identifies DVDs that are distributed throughout all of Europe (region 2) and Australia/New Zealand (region 4).
CloneDVD 7 Ultimate
- 5 in 1 to enrich you digital life!
- DVD Copy + DVD Ripper + DVD Burner + Video Converter + Slideshow Maker
- Read More: CloneDVD 7 Ultimate
- Say good iTunes and Beats in integrating Music streaming, finally coming
- The first full use iPhone film, is the story about the LGBT community
- YouTube test new features: the user can choose their seats to watch the video
- Adblock Plus there, Google, Microsoft and Amazon darling pay the toll
- Real meaning generation Windows Embedded: up and down about 10 “native” Windows
Add to Circles