4:3 refers to an Aspect ratio (AR) with a height that’s 3/4 the width. It’s also commonly referred to as 1.33:1 or simply 1.33, in reference to the width being approximately 1.33 times the height. This AR is also commonly referred to as fullscreen, referring to the fact that video with this Aspect Ratio fills the full screen of an analog TV. Widescreen video, on the other hand, must be letterboxed, or vertically compressed to be viewed properly on a 4:3 TV, resulting in only part of the screen being used for the image.
CloneDVD 7 Ultimate
- 5 in 1 to enrich you digital life!
- DVD Copy + DVD Ripper + DVD Burner + Video Converter + Slideshow Maker
- Read More: CloneDVD 7 Ultimate
- Say good iTunes and Beats in integrating Music streaming, finally coming
- The first full use iPhone film, is the story about the LGBT community
- YouTube test new features: the user can choose their seats to watch the video
- Adblock Plus there, Google, Microsoft and Amazon darling pay the toll
- Real meaning generation Windows Embedded: up and down about 10 “native” Windows
Add to Circles