DVD player optical output terminal near the back of a marked COAXIAL the RCA terminals, that is, coaxial output terminal.
Used to connect DVD players and AV amplifiers, coaxial terminal impedance of coaxial cable 75Ω, virtually all of us are familiar with the AV cable is very similar to its transmission, wide bandwidth, digital audio transmission works well, digital coaxial digital audio output terminal signal quality than optical digital audio output terminal slightly higher signal quality.
Therefore, there are some DVD models on the only set of digital coaxial output and save the fiber output.
CloneDVD 7 Ultimate
- 5 in 1 to enrich you digital life!
- DVD Copy + DVD Ripper + DVD Burner + Video Converter + Slideshow Maker
- Read More: CloneDVD 7 Ultimate
- Say good iTunes and Beats in integrating Music streaming, finally coming
- The first full use iPhone film, is the story about the LGBT community
- YouTube test new features: the user can choose their seats to watch the video
- Adblock Plus there, Google, Microsoft and Amazon darling pay the toll
- Real meaning generation Windows Embedded: up and down about 10 “native” Windows
Add to Circles