Blu-ray, also known as Blu-ray Disc (BD) is the name of a new optical disc format that is rapidly replacing DVD. The format was developed to enable recording, rewriting and playback of high-definition video (HD), as well as storing large amounts of data. The format offers more than five times the storage capacity of traditional DVDs and can hold up to 25GB on a single-layer disc and 50GB on a dual-layer disc. For more general information about Blu-ray, please see our What is Blu-ray? section.
CloneDVD 7 Ultimate
- 5 in 1 to enrich you digital life!
- DVD Copy + DVD Ripper + DVD Burner + Video Converter + Slideshow Maker
- Read More: CloneDVD 7 Ultimate
- Say good iTunes and Beats in integrating Music streaming, finally coming
- The first full use iPhone film, is the story about the LGBT community
- YouTube test new features: the user can choose their seats to watch the video
- Adblock Plus there, Google, Microsoft and Amazon darling pay the toll
- Real meaning generation Windows Embedded: up and down about 10 “native” Windows
Add to Circles