Some days ago, my friend Jay asked me what program could be used to split his DVD 9 movie into 2 DVD 5 discs. He has tried several ones recommended by Google, but find they are not so user friendly. I tell him to use CloneDVD in a second. For I have used it for years since 2004. When I purchased, it was CloneDVD 3.9, but now I have CloneDVD5.6. To help more DVD fans in the world, I want to share this amazing software to all.
How to Choose a Best DVD Copy Software for Yourself?
Enter “DVD copy software” into the search area of Google, and click your “Enter” key, you will get a mass of such DVD copy software listed. Then, how to choose the best one? You must consider several factors carefully before pay the money.
Someone may say price is not so important for me if I can get a good product. But, what about a good product with lower price? It’s great, isn’t it? After viewing in the current market, you can see the DVD copy software usually cost from as cheap as $39.95, to as expensive as even $99.95 or more. CloneDVD costs $69.95, not so cheap, frankly speaking, but it is a reasonable price. I will tell you why later.
When you look for a DVD copy tool, you must make it clear in your mind what you want to do with this software. Before paying for it, you must go to its website to read carefully on what it can do for you. If it meets your needs, then you can go further. If not, just close the page and go to another one.
CloneDVD does everything I need to copy my DVD:
- Decrypt and remove all copy protections like CSS, CPPM, RCE, RC, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, etc.
- Remove region codes.
- Copy DVD from or to hard drive.
- Copy DVD to DVD, DVD to ISO image file, DVD 5 to DVD 5 1:1 copy, DVD 9 to DVD 9 1:1 copy, split DVD 9 to 2 DVD 5 discs, compress a DVD 9 to a DVD 5 of perfect quality.
- Convert DVD to various video formats for portable devices like iPad, iPhone, iPod, PSP, BlackBerry, Nokia, Apple TV, other known smart phones and more.
- Edit DVD movies: merge, trim, crop, add watermark in text.
- Enable to omit or retain bonus material.
- Have several copy modes available including Entire Disc, Main Movie, Customize, and Split. As the names suggest, users can copy or convert any part or chapter from a DVD movie. Just keep what you like or have the whole movie copied without any loss. It’s up to you.
- Set the subtitle and audio language by yourself
- Preview DVD chapters before make decision on which chapters to copy.
- Support all DVDs like DVD+/-RW, DVD+/-R DL, DVD+/-R.
- Run on all Windows OS computers, from the old Windows 95 up to the 32bit and 64bit versions of Windows Vista, Windows 7. What? You have the cool Windows 8? No problem, CloneDVD has already updated itself for Windows 8.
Now, we know CloneDVD can do lots of things for us. But how about the quality? Besides ripping DVD to hard drive for viewing, storing, converting or burning in the future, CloneDVD also makes perfect 1:1 DVD copy without losing video or picture quality. CloneDVD supports to decrypt or compress / shrink DVD of high quality, even if your source DVD disc has flaws.
Only when software is easy to use, it can be taken as a good program. When we look for the software, we need check if it has an intuitive and user friendly interface as well as the required steps to copy the movie. It is also very easy to install. Just follow the installation wizard and keep clicking “Next” button, you will have CloneDVD installed on your computer in seconds. Now, let’s have a look at CloneDVD:
To copy DVD to DVD, it only takes 3 steps!
How to Split DVD 9 to 2 DVD 5 Discs Using CloneDVD
OK, now, let’s go back to our topic: split DVD 9 to 2 DVD 5 discs. CloneDVD completes it very easily, see the below steps:
Very easy, isn’t it? Download CloneDVD and try now!!