Q: Can CloneDVD copy the movie completely, which copy method should I use to copy the movie, and how many blank discs are required to backup one DVD movie?
A: CloneDVD can copy the whole movie, it depends on the source movie disc and output movie disc type. There are four copy methods for you to select:
Source Movie Disc Output Movie Disc Output Disc Amount Description
* DVD-5 DVD-5 1 Completely copy
* DVD-9 DVD-5 2 Split to 2 discs, completely copy
* DVD-9 DVD-5 1 Copy main movie only, extras and features omitted(available depends on the source movie disc)
* DVD-9 DVD-5 1 Completely compress to 1 disc, all menus and extras remained *
* DVD-9 DVD-9 1 1:1 completely copy