In Config interface, you can set Project Name, Audio Sample Rate, TV
Mode,Display Mode, Aspect Ratio, Background Theme of Menu and Title.
- • Project Name: Name a project file and display it
as the lable of the output disc.
- • Sample Rate: Set audio sample rate as 48KHZ or 96KHZ
- • TV Mode: Set video standard as PAL or NTSC.
NTSC--National Television System Committee, mainly
used in Japan, US, Canada, Mexico, etc, with 720*480 resolution;
Alternating Line, mainly used in China, Hongkong, Middle East and Europe,
with 720*576 resolution.
- • Display Mode: Set video display mode as LetterBox
or Pan & Scan.
- • Aspect Ratio: Set aspect ratio as 4:3 or 16:9.
- • Theme: Select default background image for menu and