In Edit interface, you can edit DVD chapters, select media file, CD and
record. You also can select your favorite image as background and preview
The detailed step is as below:
- • Import
- Import File: Import supported media file with audio
from your local or network hard disk folder, it will be added as a
chapter in the designated title. * For the supported file type, please
view the "Supported Media File Types" file.
- Import CD: Select tracks from CD and convert them
into WAV file, each track will be added as a chapter in the selected
- Record: Input voice from Microphone or other audio
device, convert it into WAV file and add as chapter in the selected
- Add Title: Add a DVD title, the title will not
be add into DVD if no chapter contained.
- Delete Title: Delete a selected title, all of the
chapters in the title will be deleted too.
- Add Chapter: Add chapter into a selected title.
Select the target media file, background image and lyrics, click "OK",
you will add a chapter in the title.
- Delete Chapter: Delete the selected chapter.
- Edit Chapter: Edit the added chapter. You can change
media file, background image and lyric file.
- Delete All: Delete all titles and chapters.
- Upward: Upward move the selected chapter.
- Downward: Downward move the selected chapter.
- Play: Double click the desired title and chapter,
or click "Play" button to sequentially play all titles and
- Full: Screen Full screen play music with background
- Pause: Pause playback. Click again or click Play
button to resume playback.
- Stop: Stop playback.
- Pre: Skip to previous chapter to play.
- Next: Skip to next chapter to play.
- VOL +: Increase volume.
- VOL-: Decrease volume.
You also can drag the selected chapter to a desired position.