- 1.Why I record without sound?
- 2.How to add background image for chapter?
- 3.Does background image support PNG format?
- 4.Why I can not burn my DVD?
- 5.Can the burned DVD disc be played on my home DVD player?
- 1. Q: Why I record without sound?
A: Please check below:
- Microphone is not installed in the microphone interface of the sound card, please insert it correctly.
- Currently selected system record device is not microphone, please select microphone and adjust its volume.
- Currently selected record device in program is not microphone, please select microphone and adjust its volume.
- 2. Q: How to add background image for chapter?
A: Select the target chapter to be added background image in list, click "Edit Chapter", then select your favorite image and lyrics in the popup dialogue.
- 3. Q: Does background image support PNG format?
A: Currently only 24/32bit BMP and JPG images are supported, please use other program (such as Paint)to convert your image into BMP or JPG type then add it to chapter.
- 4. Q: Why I can't burn my DVD?
A: It maybe caused by below reasons:
- No DVD burner installed in your computer.
- Your burner is just a CD type, not a DVD burner.
- Fails to create DVD in Working Directory, please recreat DVD file and ensure that the DVD folder contains DVD file in.
- 5. Q: Can the burned DVD disc be played on my home DVD player?
A: Yes, it is playable on all home DVD player, please select the relative PAL or NTSC TV mode in config interface before burning.