In Output interface, you can burn your edited DVD file in Edit interface
into DVD disc or output to hard disk for archive.
• Burn to DVD Disc:
- 1.Drop-down click in "Output Type" option to select "DVD
- 2.Click "Browse" button to specify a designated output directory,
the default directory is set as "C:\Audio DVD Maker\DVD".
- 3.Click "Create" button, your DVD file will be saved to
the designated folder on your hard disk.
- 1.You can burn your DVD file to DVD disc if DVD burner installed in
- 2.Drop-down click in "Output Type" option to select "DVD
- 3.DVD burner's drive letter and model will display in "Device"
- 4.Select burn engine and DVD burner in "DVD Burning" area.
- 5.Click top "Edit" menu and select "Options",
specify Working Directory to a directory with large enough space,
click "Create" button, you will burn the edit DVD file into
DVD disc. The default working directory is "C:\Audio DVD Maker".
- 6.Before burning, if your DVD disc is DVD-RW type and not a blank
one, please click "Erase" to erase the disc first.
- 7.You can click "Abort" to cancel burning in burning progress.