CloneDVD supports DVD disc burning. You can directly duplicate the source DVD movie disc, or burn the DVD folder on hard disk. Please see below for detailed operation steps.
Note: The burn feature is available only when a DVD burner has been installed on your PC.
Burn from DVD disc:
A. Only one DVD±RW drive on your PC:
- Insert original DVD disc into DVD±RW and cancel the popup autoplay menu.
- Select the same DVD±RW as both source and destination.
- Select DVD as output format, and specify target DVD disc size.
Three options available: 4.7GB (DVD-5), 3.95 GB (DVD-R v1.0), 8.5 GB (DVD-9).
- Select Copy Mode. Please select your desired copy mode.
- Click to copy to temporary hard disk folder first.
- After copy finishes, please eject the original DVD disc and insert a blank DVD disc, then cancel the popup autoplay box and press "OK", CloneDVD will begin to burn.
- If the inserted disc is rewritable and not empty, please click "Yes" to erase it first, then begin to burn.
B. DVD-ROM and DVD±RW coexist:
This operation is similar as above steps, except different step 1, 2 and 6:
- Step 1. Separately insert original DVD disc into DVD-ROM and target DVD disc into DVD±RW.
- Step 2. Select DVD-ROM as source and DVD±RW as destination.
- Step6. After copy finishes, CloneDVD will auto begin to burn to target DVD disc, no need to eject the original disc.
Burn from DVD folder on hard disk:
Click to browse and specify a DVD folder on your hard disk as the source first, the other operations are similar as above "burn from DVD disc".