CloneDVD features flexible copy source and destination. You can copy from original DVD movie disc to hard disk folder, thus even if you don't have a DVD burner installed on your PC, you still can copy the movie to your hard disk for storage or later access; and you can also copy from DVD folder to DVD folder for freely sharing with others.
This operation is very simple, just follow below steps.
- Select Source. Select source DVD, either from a DVD disc or from a DVD folder on hard disk.
- Specify Target. In Target area, click to browse and specify output path on your hard disk.
Note: Please firstly check your disk space and then specify the destination with large enough space for DVD storage.
- Select Output Type. Select DVD as output format, and specify target DVD disc size.
Three options available: 4.7GB (DVD-5), 3.95 GB (DVD-R v1.0), 8.5 GB (DVD-9).
- Select Copy Mode. Select your desired copy mode.
- Select DVD Content, Audio and Subtitle.
- Click to begin copy, the DVD movie will be copied to the destination folder directly.