Reason & Solution
|Fail to detect source DVD||eject and reload the source disc;
play DVD by software player then relaunch DVD to Blackberry Converter
|Not enough space on work space folder||1. go to "Options", change work space folder with large enough space;
2. run All Programs->Accessories->System Tools->Disk Cleanup to release hard disk space;
|Movie size exceeds target disc size||1. remove unnecessary content to reduce target movie size;
2. switch to Customize converter mode
|Freeze up in converting progress||
1. go to "Options", change work space folder with large enough space;
Please go to Start->All Programs->DVD to Blackberry Converter->Send Error Report, just one click you will directly send error report to us, our developer will check your log file and fix your problem as soon as possible.
If no local mail client installed on your PC, you can not directly send the error report, please go to DVD to Blackberry Converter installation folder, locate all the ".log" files and zip these files, then send it to us as attachment.
1. Preview DVD under Windows 98: you may not be allowed to adjust volume, drag and drop to seek special moment to preview.
2. Preview DVD under Windows Vista: a message shown as "Message 1" will popup, click the message to futher popup dialog box shown as "Message 2", click "OK", your color scheme will be temporarily changed to Windows Vista Basic when previewing DVD, and Windows will auto resume the original color scheme after you stop previewing DVD.
If don't want to see this message again, just select "Don't show me this again" box before clicking "OK".