It is quite simple to watch DVD film. In most cases, you just need to insert a disc. DVD X Player will automatically start and determine disc type. But sometimes you may need to watch only some DVD subtitle and not want to watch from beginning. DVD X Player will help you to watch DVD in a controlled way. After you are familiar with the control panel of DVD X Player, you will find that the control panel contains all basic operation buttons (play, pause and stop, etc.), options for volume and mute, play speed, chapter and menu navigation, and repeat.Now let’s watch a film by follow the following steps:
Get Start to Play DVD
1. If you want to watch a DVD movie, please insert a DVD disc into a default DVD drive. (You can see the default DVD drive in the Standard Setup of Attribute Setup dialog box). Click on the most right Play Button icon, or press Enter shortcut key of Play. If auto play is set, DVD X Player will automatically start to play. IF you want to play the movie manually, ensure that the right DVD drive has been selected on the OPTIONS. You may also click on the bottom Select Source Button to select the DVD drive for playing.
Note: Some DVD disc may supplement with other DVD play software and may prompt you if you want to install the software. It is recommended not to install such software as the attached software may be simple in function and may lead to conflict with DVD X Player.
2. Depend on the type of the DVD disc, there will be alarm message or copyright information on the screen. This cannot be skipped.
3. Normally DVD main menu will be on the screen after the preview advertising. You can use mouse or arrow key or direction / arrow on the Navigator-Panel to navigate thought playing. Then you can select using Intermediate Button or shortcut key CTRL+Enter to select.
4. DVD movie will now begin to play.
Auto Resume Play
During playback status, click Stop , DVD X Player will stop playing the current DVD movie, click Play again, DVD X Player will auto resume play DVD to eject below dialog:
Play from last posiiton: Auto resume play DVD from last position
Play from beginning: Not resume play, play from the beginning
5.Clicking on Pause on the main control panel or pressing Space Bar on the keyboard may pause video window image. If you want to resume play, click on Play or press Space Bar again or Pause Key.
6.If you want to watch movie with full screen, click Full Screen icon or double click on the video window or use shortcut key Z. If the current play is in windows mode, it will switch to full screen mode. If it is in full screen mode, it will switch to windows mode.
7.Increase / decrease volume or turn on / off sound·
If you want to increase volume, you can move the volume slider upward to the required level or press alphanumeric keyboard [+] keys on the keyboard.· If you want to decrease volume, you can move the volume slider downward to the required level or press alphanumeric keyboard [-] keys on the keyboard.· If you want to turn on / off the sound, you can click on the Mute button or press M key on the keyboard.
8.For color adjustment, click on the Color Advanced Panel.Use slider to set Brightness, Contrast, Color Saturation and Hue.
9. Change chapter. If you want to change to other chapter, click on Next button or Previous button or select from the pulldown menu of Chapter selection on the Sub-Panel. Or, press C on the keyboard to open chapter menu directly.
10. During playback or under pause mode, click on the Nextbutton or Previous will move to next chapter or return to previous chapter.
11.F. Forward and F. Backward
You don’t need to search for a movie or a chapter one by one. You can use F. Forward or F. Backward on the bottom of the control panel.
During the playing, click on the Advancing a Frame on the bottom of the control panel will move to next frame. Click on random stepping button will stop playing. The button will enable you to capture image with more accuracy.
13.To eject the disc from the player, click on the Stop button and then Quit button or press [End] key on the keyboard.
14.To close DVD X Player, click Close button .