DVD X Player is optimized for most updated CPUs and fully support MMX command sets for INTEL MMX, SSE, SSE2, AMD 3DNOW, 3DNOW PRO and has incorporated many up-to-date technologies like video hardware decode acceleration to endure high resolution picture playback.
Displays a vast array of viewing screens
- Normal display
- letterboxed (Letterbox: Compute the largest 4x3 area of the output window. )
- pan&scan ( From the 16x9 video, use the horizontal offset provided in the MPEG2 stream to extract a 4x3 subwindow. )
- widescreen (The source video stretched into the largest 16x9 area of the output window. )
- Smart Stretch let you enjoy any movie with 16:9 aspect ratio on any screen mode, without distortion
Hardware decode acceleration
- Hardware decode acceleration enabling use of hardware moving compensation provided with VGA card.
- Hardware decode acceleration enabling use of color compensation offered with VGA card by DVD X Player.
- Microsoft DirectX® Video Acceleration (DXVA) support
- Offer high strength smooth playback by removing screen burrs and dithering.
- Field filter function: Comparing to simple field display, the function can enhance the scenes quality after removing burrs, and retain completely the advantage of DVD’s high definition. Some display cards provided with field filter function for removal of burr.
- Advance core decoding algorithms: Utilize the new high performance CPU’s capacity to reduce the blocky effect for obtaining the better video quality.
High-Definition Video (HD-Video)
DVD X Player supports video format for next-generation---High-Definition Video (HD-Video)
- Support WMV-HD (Windows® Media Video High Definition);
- Support resolutions noted of 1280 x 720 (720p) or 1920 x 1080 (1080p), high resolution ratio reaches MPEG-2 Video.